Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how do you get a patent good an inspiration you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, Product Idea and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention help posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they begin a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.